LUCKY TARPON - SILVER KINGHail to the Silver King!
One of the most impressive and beautiful game fish on the planet is now entering the Northern waters to seduce the meanest and baddest pike of them all. This one is for the fishermen that want to catch the monster of the lake.
Measuring a whopping 39 cm and weighing 660 grams. The tarpon will float at rest and dive to depth while swimming. The depth it reaches depends on line out and speed and varies between one and approximately three meters. When the boat stops, it will gradually rise to the surface again, which is a big advantage when trolling multiple lures above obstacles. The Lucky Tarpon will be boxed in our new deluxe smoked pine cases.
The Lucky Tarpon is made with love and passion by hand out of the best available materials and as strong and tough as possible. The body of this bait is made from solid resin with a stainless steel through wire balance system, which is pressure-casted at 60 psi to ensure a bubble-free and strong body. The hinge pin is made from carbon fiber, which will flex but not bend under stress. Airbrushed with pearlescent colors, applied with genuine silver leaf metal, and finally given multiple coats of high-gloss epoxy. Soft and stretchy silicone fins are installed using solid steel parkers and easily replaced if needed or for customization.
|Length||39 cm (15.5")|
|Weight||660 grams (23.3 oz)|
|Action||Floats & Dives|
|Running Depth||1 - 3 meters or deeper by adding weight|
• Genuine Silver leaf finish
• All individually handmade - Made in Holland.
• Solid resin body - Pressure casted
• Stainless steel through wire design
• Airbrushed with pearlescent paints
• Thick high-gloss multi-layer epoxy topcoat
• Super soft & stretchy silicone fins. Tear & rip-resistant. Easily replaceable.
• Spare fin kit included.
• Carbon fiber hinge pin. Will flex but not bend.
• Hand-painted glass eyes
• All stainless steel hardware
• Fitted with stainless steel extra heavy split rings
• Signed and numbered
• Optional stand to put on display when not out for adventures
DESIGN PATENT NO. 007827787-0001